- National number in DICOM files differs from HL7 information
- Date of birth in DICOM images differs from HL7 information
- No or incorrect date of birth registered
- Number of images in PACSonWEB differs from the number of images in the local PACS (taking into account any applied filtering)
- National number already registered with another patient through DICOM
For each anomaly, all relevant information is displayed in the overview.
From the overview, the related exam can be opened by clicking the study link.
Anomalies on patient level
- Multiple internal patient IDs have been registered for a single patient
- Received national number already linked to another patient
- Date of birth differs from date of birth that was registered with a previous exam
- National number already registered with another patient through HL7
For every each registered anomaly, all the following information is shown:
- the source of the study
- a link towards the study
- the study date
- date and time when the anomaly was registered
- the anomaly type + the required access level of a user to be able to open the study
- a description of the anomaly
- the possible corrective measures
Once a solution has been selected, it will be marked in green. When hovering the cursor over the label, it is displayed by whom and when the selected solution was applied.
WARNING: once a solution has been applied, this cannot be undone!
|Only the 100 most recent anomalies are listed in the overview. |
To display a selection of the registered anomalies, you can use the filter.
- Anomaly types
- Anomaly date
- Study date (from = 0h00 ; to = 23h59)
- Access restriction