When clicking "Annotations" a menu is displayed, allowing to perform the following measurements:
- Length measurement: measurement between two points.
- Circle with midpoint identifier and measurement of the radius.
The line between two points.
When drawing a line that is near horizontal, it will be adjusted automatically to a line that is perfectly horizontal with respect to the image.
The same applies for a vertical line.
You can recognize it by the following symbol:
If this behavior is undesired, press the SHIFT key while drawing the line.
- Three-point angle measurement: the angle defined by selecting three dots.
- The angle, defined by drawing two lines.
- Centre edge angle with angle measurement: Centre edge angle that creates an angle with the tangent of the figure on which it is placed.
- The perpendicular line between 2 points.
- . Density measurement for a rectangular area. Displayed values are: A: total area; Dens: average value for the area; Min: minimum value within the area; Max: maximum value within the area
- . Density measurement for a elliptical area. Displayed values are: A: total area; Dens: average value for the area; Min: minimum value within the area; Max: maximum value within the area
- .Arrow with text box to add text
- Measure the difference in length between 2 lines.
- Measure the length ratio of 2 lines.
- Make your annotations visible for all users that have access to the study.
- Manage the annotations, displayed on the image.
- Select if your personal annotations, marked in green, are displayed or not.
- Select if the annotations made and published by the creator of the report or received through DICOM, marked in white, are displayed or not.
- Select if annotations made and published by other users, marked in yellow, are displayed or not.
- Show all of the above annotations.
- Hide all of the above annotations.
- Delete the annotation you have selected. (only for own annotations)
- Delete all of your own annotations.
For ease of use, you can use the following short cuts:
+ R (keyboard)
|Length measurement||R + left mouse button down|
+ C (keyboard)
|Circle||C + left mouse button down|
+ L (keyboard)
|Line||L + left mouse button down|
+ G (keyboard)
|Angle measurement||G + left mouse button down|
+ A (keyboard)
|Cobb angle measurement||A + left mouse button down|
|Length Loss||D + left mouse button down|
|Length Ratio||H + left mouse button down|
|Show all annotations||CTRL + A (keyboard)|
|Hide all annotations ||CTRL + A (keyboard)|
|Delete Annotation||Select annotation + 'Delete' button|
Administrators of a radiology service can delete annotations, by selecting the annotation and hitting the 'Delete' button.