Click on the cogwheel in the upper right of the page and you will be taken to the 'User Settings'.
Here you can see your account information:
1. Personal settings:
*Username: this is your e-mail address
Login History: displays an overview of the 100 latest login attempts
Gender: used to address correctly in automated mails
*Physician number(s): physician numbers, linked to the account
*Mobile phone: used to send OTP messages for activation, password reset and strong authentication
Work phone: can be used to contact you in case of issues
If your account is not linked to a domain with active directory, you can change your password by clicking.
If you have an active directory integration for your domain, this option will not be visible and you will need to contact your domain administrator to change your password.
Enter your old password and enter your new password twice. Then click on the ‘Change password’ button.
From now on your old password will no longer be valid and you must use the new password to log on.
For improved security, you can enable two-factor authentication on your account.
For more information, we refer to 3.2.1 Two-factor authentication
In case strong authentication is mandatory in your region, you will forced to select a two-factor authentication method.
The option 'None' will not be available.
3. Privacy settings:
Here you can determine which information will be made public under Favorites .
- ‘Show my contact information’ is checked by default.
- This means that if a user is searching for you using the
- If you check ‘Show my e-mail address’, your e-mail address will also be visible.
- If you check ‘Show my mobile number’, your mobile number will also be visible.
- If you deactivate everything, your account will not be searchable within PACSonWEB.
4. General settings
- Language selection: Here you can choose the language for mails that are sent to you.
Warning: The interface will always show in the language of your browser.
- If you check ‘Remember column sorting in the overview page’, this sorting will be saved (4.1 Overview page configuration).
- Always load full images: The study page will by default load the full 16-bit images, instead of the 8-bit gray scale images which allows you to use the window level functionality instantly.
- Right click for function switch: when activated, this allows to switch between the following functionalities by short clicks on the right mouse button:
- Window Level
- Stepless zoom
The maps provide an overview of which sources you automatically receive studies, on which name, which RIZIV number is linked and with which group these are shared.
The switch at the front of each line determines whether or not you automatically receive an e-mail if a new study is available for the source in question.
The setting 'Send email on new study for new mapping' determines the setting to receive an e-mail when you receive studies for a new source.
6. Report signature
This function only applies if you are authorised to edit the report in PACSonWEB.
Place your signature and select ‘Save signature’.
If you edit a report in PACSonWEB, your signature will be automatically displayed when you click on ‘Save’ and ‘Save and validate’.